Vecto Finance is offers unsecured Personal Loan from R 500 to R 10 000 and the Vecto Finance Loan is deposited directly into your account within 24 hours after the loan is approved.
How does Vecto Finance Loan work?
- Employer signs a listing form agreeing to:
– Co-sign employee loan applications (validity check)
– Make repayments via payroll deduction
- Employee completes a loan application form
- Employee selects amount required (up to R10,000) and the loan repayment term (up to 12 months)
- Monthly instalments are shown on the Loan Repayment Tables which also reflect the total interest, total repayment and any other charges payable – There are no hidden costs
- The completed form is counter-signed by a responsible person designated by the employer
- The form is faxed or emailed to VECTO
– Credit check
– Affordability assessment
- Funds are transferred to the employee’s bank account within 24 hours
- Repayments start at the next payroll date